Equipment Insight 2018 Quick Start Guide
The Equipment Insight solution quickly and cost-effectively transforms raw data into actionable information. It aligns the state of the customer asset with its health. Alerts, analysis, and key performance indicator (KPI) data is used to improve asset availability and optimize equipment via better maintenance insight.
With the preconfigured and scalable Equipment Insight solution, OEMs can better understand how customers use their machines, while helping their users optimize asset performance, processes and profitability.
Before You Begin
You will need the following:
Field Agent - Your secure machine gateway.
Example Part Number: ICMFA000000
Full list of part numbers: https://ge-ip.force.com/communities/en_US/Article/Field-Agent-FA-Landing...
Equipment Insight 2018 (EQI2018) - Your visualization dashboard and device management.
Asset Performance Management - APM (GE Digital APM)
Device Management (Predix Edge Manager)
Deployment Report - Your access and machine information as configured by GE Professional Services.
Can’t wait to get started? Here we provide instructions and references to walk you through the steps needed to configure your new EQI2018 solution.
- Using Dashboard - How to create a dashboard.
- Using Data Analysis - How to display your data on graphs.
- Using HMI Mimic - How to use HMI mimic runtime.
- Using Policy Designer - How to develop and execute strategies based upon historical data and dynamic data.
- Troubleshooting & FAQs
- Field Agents Landing Page
- Field Agents User Guide (GFK-2993)
- Field Agent Machine Adapters Landing Page
- Field Agent Machine Adapters User Guide (GFK-3019)
- Field Agent Configuration Tool
Additional instructions may also be found in the help pages of your APM Tenant.
Need additional help? Contact support at http://www.geautomation.com/contact-us.