Power and Performance
The PACSystems* RX3i controller provides the foundation for Industrial Internet connectivity. It is a powerful, modular Programmable Automation Controller with a focus on high availability. The RX3i features a single control engine and a universal programming environment to provide application portability across multiple hardware platforms.
With integrated critical control platforms, logic, motion, HMI, process control and high availability based on GE Reflective Memory technology, RX3i increases system performance and flexibility.
Universal Development Environment Gets You Up and Running Faster:
The common software platform across all GE controllers, award-winning Proficy* Machine Edition* software provides the universal engineering development environment for programming, configuration and diagnostics for the entire PACSystems family.
- Programming tools such as tag-based programming, a library of reusable code and a test edit mode for improved online troubleshooting
- User-friendly environment that can increase design flexibility and improve engineering efficiency and productivity
Connectivity Provides Insights into Machines and Systems
- Plug-and-play addition of PROFINET-enabled devices makes it easy to securely connect machines, data and people
- Create, configure, simulate, deploy and operate controls from a single point of connect, on any device with a browser
- Open communications support including Ethernet, GENIUS*, Profibus™, HART, DeviceNet™ and serial
- Hot insertion for both new and migrated modules
High Availability Maximizes Uptime
- Unique reflective memory technology keep CPUs synchronized with simple configuration, minimal impact to application performance, and bumpless switchover in case of failure
- Ring redundancy minimizes likelihood and impact of network failures while allowing system updates and maintenance without stopping the process
High-Performance Increases Productivity
- High-speed processor and patented technology for faster throughput without information bottlenecks
- Dual backplane bus support per module slot:
- High-speed, PCI-based for fast throughput of new advanced I/O
- Serial backplane for easy migration of existing Series 90-30 I/O
- Multiple CPU offerings meeting various performance criteria up to and including an Intel® 1 GHz CPU for advanced programming and performance with 64 Mbytes memory
Interoperability Extends System Lifecycle and Reduces Costs
- Support for high-density discrete I/O, universal analog (TC, RTD, Strain Gauge, Voltage and Current configurable per channel), isolated analog, high-density analog, high-speed counter, and motion modules
- Expanded I/O offering with extended features for faster processing, advanced diagnostics and a variety of configurable interrupts
- Conversion Rack
- Cyber Security: PACSystems RX3i Controller
- HART Pass Through Datasheet
- PACSystems PROFINET System Redundancy
- PACSystems RX3i 320 CPU
- PACSystems RX3i 330 CPU
- PACSystems RX3i Power Sync and Measurement Module
- PACSystems* RX3i CEP Single-Slot RX3i I/O Carrier
- PACSystems* RX3i Ethernet-enabled in-rack modules
- PACSystems* RX3i Genius* Communications Gateway
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Need help?
Head on over to our support pages, where you’ll find key contacts, how to obtain documentation, information on warranty and repairs, contract samples, details of our Product Lifecycle Management and Configuration Management programs – and much more.