GE’s Generator Health Monitoring is the preferred solution for reliable and cost-effective trending of the generator condition. With a single Care Box*, you can monitor in real time any of the main generator’s anomalies.
The partial discharge module continuously monitors the partial discharges within the stator winding and bus duct.
The Rotor flux module tracks rotor winding inter-turn short circuits and identifies the magnitude and slot location of the fault.
The Rotor shaft voltage module detects failures in the rotor winding insulation, shaft grounding system and excitation issues.
The End winding vibration module provides continuous monitoring of stator end winding vibration location and magnitude.
The Temperature module constantly monitors the generator temperatures in line with operating conditions, trending deviations from design values.
- Built on decades of experience
- Integrated solution for the prevention of main generator failures
- Modular & scalable hardware
- Native OPC UA software architecture for system interoperability
- State-of-the-art, web-based HMI for multi-user remote monitoring
- Compatible with most sensors installed by third-party manufacturers