The A10200 ATCA single board computer, featuring dual Intel Xeon 5600/5500 Series quad- or six-core processors and up to 64 Gbytes of DDR3 SDRAM memory, delivers an optimum combination of performance and power dissipation. A complement to GE’s extensive and growing family of AdvancedTCA products, including packet processing blades, the A10200 is designed for demanding telecommunications networks where it will enable significantly faster network performance than is currently possible.
- Dual sockets support up to two Intel Xeon 5600/5500 Series long-life processors with Intel 5520 chipset
- Intel L5638 and L5518 Xeon NEBS processors
- Up to 8 DDR3-SDRAM VLP DIMMs, up to 64 GB memory capacity
- PICMG3.1, PICMG 3.0 compliant
- PICMG 3.0, R3.0 assembly, front panel resources
- User configurable 1000Base-X or SGMII compliant Update Channel interface