Preliminary Results for the year ended 31 March 2005
“Continued growth” Radstone Technology, the world’s leading independent supplier of high-performance, embedded computer products for defence and aerospace applications today announces preliminary results for the year ended 31 March 2005. Key Points
- Turnover up 14% to £49.9m (2004: £43.7m).
- Group Profit before tax, goodwill and exceptional items increased 15% to £8.5m (2004: £7.4m).
- Normalised Earnings per share * up 5% to 21.54p (2004: 20.50p). Basic Earnings per share up from 5.00p to 26.12p
- Final dividend of 2.7p per share increasing the total dividend by 20% to 3.6p (2004: 3.0p).
- Order book ended the year at a record level at £86.5m (2004 : £79.3m)
- $26.5m multi-year production order from Raytheon
- Octec Ltd (acquired in July 2004) has been earnings enhancing.
- EMS business showed a substantial improvement in results during the year, following our reorganisation of the business, with a contribution of 18.7% of sales (2004 : 9.8%)