I get a memory address error when I run Test Config. I'm using Windows NT.
Try the following:
- Make sure the hardware and software configurations match. Use the Userâs Manual to check the hardware setting. Use regedit to check the device driver setting in the registry are correct. (See Checking the device driver settings).
- Make sure the WinRT device driver started. Use the control panel âdevicesâ applet to check the WinRT status. If the status does not indicate "started" check for resource conflicts.
- Test using another hardware memory address.
- Disable the PnP BIOS to test for a "Plug and Play" conflict.
- Load up the Condor DOS software and Boot from a DOS bootable disk to see if the BIOS can see the board.