I get a memory address error when I run Test Config. I'm using Windows 95/98.
Try the following:
- Make sure the hardware and software configurations match. Use the Userâs Manual to check the hardware setting. Use regedit to check that the device driver settings in the registry are correct. (See "How to check the device driver settings.")
- Make sure there are no device conflicts.
- Test using another hardware memory address.
- Disable the PnP BIOS to test for a "Plug and Play" conflict.
- Load up the Condor DOS software and Boot from a DOS bootable disk to see if the BIOS can see the board. This is verified when the DOS version of Test Config runs successfully in DOS but not in Windows 98/95.