Asset Performance Management
Field Vantage from GE Predictivity™ is designed to help you stay on top of your field and in control of your wells while increasing production and reducing lifting costs. It starts with a complimentary Asset Performance Management (APM) assessment conducted by our experts, at the end of which you’ll receive a tailored proposal for optimizing your assets. To learn more about scheduling an APM assessment, fill out the form.
Data-driven insights for better, faster decision-making
- Visualize Operators are more effective when they can visualize operational data. With Field Vantage, you get well, field and operation-wide visualization, life cycle management and prioritized alerts to enable efficient rig and crew deployments across your complete artificial lift operation.
- Predict By taking a more proactive approach, operators can greatly reduce risk and variability. Field Vantage helps you anticipate which equipment issues are likely to cause production deferments so you can minimize unplanned work-over, deploy resources proactively and minimize lost production.
- Optimize Ensuring optimal pump flow is essential to meeting production targets. Field Vantage’s advanced logic monitors and recommends operational set points to optimize production, reduce power usage and maximize run life.
Ready to get started?
Fill out the form below to learn more about scheduling an Asset Performance Management assessment:
Field Vantage APM
Move toward predictive, proactive operations
with a Field Vantage Asset Performance Management assessment
Learn more about scheduling an assessment and discover how leading-edge software solutions from GE can improve production while reducing variability and costs.
Ideal for companies that want to:
- Evaluate assets based on relative performance
- Accurately predict maintenance costs and spare parts inventory
- Get insight into failure history and quantify failure impact
- Optimize production based on usage pattern
- Differentiate their business from the competition