PTC Live Executive Exchange
Thursday, May 22, 2014 -
5:00am to 10:00am
Göteborg, Sweden, Sweden
The Enterprise Manufacturing Backbone – Connecting Design with Manufacturing.
Today, guiding your company’s Manufacturing engineering team to reduce lead times and waste means transforming the way you do business. The challenges you face can’t be met with traditional processes and technologies; challenges like getting quality products to market faster, reducing costs, and accelerating innovation.
Attend PTC Live Executive Exchange and join top Manufacturing engineering leaders from many industries, in a high-energy forum for the exchange of ideas, insights and experiences that can help you drive your organization to a position of competitive advantage.
- Welcome & Agenda review – PTC, David Bourbonnais
- PTC Manufacturing Vision and Strategy – PTC, Jean-Claude Niyonkuru
- Customer Story – Volvo Global Trucks Operations, Klas Thelander
- PTC MFG MPM Backbone – PTC, Jonas Ljungsten; FCC IPS, Roland Roll; Solme, Oskar Ljung
- Getting Value from your Virtual Manufacturing Investment – Virtual Manufacturing AB, Daniel Wigren
- Integrating with MES/ERP GE IP – GE, Simon Lawson
- Mingle with drinks and snacks