GE Speaks Mining & Metals
Monday, April 27, 2015 - 12:30pm to Friday, May 1, 2015 - 6:00pm
Three Locations to choose from, United States
Get the most out of your existing assets and processes with GE's Mine Performance
With our proven Mine Performance software and services solution, mines are catching equipment and process problems early and maximizing operations…at all points in the mining cycle.
Our customers are achieving these outcomes:
- 10% increase in smelter throughput
- 5.5% increase in throughput in a grinding circuit
- 1.5% increase in recovery in a concentrator
- 15% increase in mobile equipment uptime
- 30% increase in capacity in a crystallization process
- Almost 2% decrease in specific power consumption
- $2.6 million in savings with fewer equipment failures
Questions? Contact Claudio Toro at 859-333-5791 or Claudio.Toro@ge.com.
GE’s Mine Performance Roadshow 2015 will take place at three locations:
Houston: Monday, April 27, 2015: 8:30 am - 2:00 pm
GE Oil & Ga
4425 Westway Blvd.
Bldg. III, 3rd Floor, Room 3302
Houston, TX 77041
Tucson: Wednesday, April 29, 2015: 8:30 am - 2:00 pm
J.W. Marriott Tucson Starr Pass Resort & Spa
3800 West Starr Pass Blvd.
Tucson, AZ 85745
Lake Tahoe: Friday, May 1, 2015: 8:30 am - 2:00 pm
The Ridge Tahoe
400 Ridge Club Drive
Lake Tahoe, NV 89449
Register to attend!
Space is limited to the first 12 registrants at each location.
Continental breakfast and lunch will be served