Baltimore Convention Center, Baltimore, MD,
Gain invaluable insight
The Food Safety Summit is a solutions based conference and expo designed to meet the educational and information needs of the entire food industry including growers, processors, retailers, distributors, foodservice operators, regulators and academia.
The Summit attracts industry professionals to learn from expert speakers and trainers, exchange ideas, find solutions to your current job challenges and engage in the valuable opportunities the Summit has to offer.
Valuable Opportunities for Attendees:
- Exhibitor Showcase, Thursday, April 10, 2014 12:00PM to 12:30PM
- Improving Food Safety: The imperative for food and beverage manufacturers to improve food safety has never been greater. Learn how our holistic approach to food safety delivers mobile, real-time, operational data and insights to improve your efficiency, quality and productivity.
- Speakers: Katie Moore, Global Industry Manager – Food and Beverage, GE Intelligent Platforms
- Welcome Reception: Tuesday, April 8, 2014 5:00PM to 7:00PM
- Event Session:
- S5: Management Commitment to Food Safety - A Follow Up to the Keynote Presentation, Speakers: Rick Roop, Tyson Foods USA, Jay Ellingson, PhD, KwikTrip, Courtney Parker, Chiquita Brands, Jorge Hernandez, US Foods, Joan Menke-Schaenzer, ConAgra Foods, Sharon Wood, HEB