Westin Mission HIlls Resort, 71333 Dinah Shore Drive, Rancho Mirage, CA, United States
The 6th Annual NLS Food Quality Symposium
October 7 - 8, 2014
The Westin Mission Hills Resort & Spa, Rancho Mirage, CA
The 6th Annual Food Quality Symposium, features the ideal peer-to-peer networking environment for Top Level Executives in Safety, Quality Assurance (Q & A) and many other related fields within the food industry. Be a part of the Industry's Must Attend Event featuring thought leaders from the world’s leading food manufacturers, discussing the key issues affecting the current and future growth of your business.
1. Benchmark against best-practices, share challenges and lessons learned.
2. Discover the latest methodologies and strategies being utilized by America's foremost experts in the food industry.
3. Discuss, examine and evaluate emerging consumer and industry trends and their impact on your business.
4. Determine and adopt the most practical and applicable technological solutions for your business.
5. Network with the industries best minds, share ideas and innovative concepts.
The Who's Who (Delegates)
Vice Presidents, Heads and Directors of:
Scientific & Regulatory Affairs
Science & Research
Delegate Investment Areas:
3rd Party Audits
Food Safety Solutions
Manufacturing and Processing Technology
Food Quality Assurance Technology and Software solutions
Packaging and Labeling Suppliers
Crisis Management and Enterprise Risk Management
Product Lifecycle Management
Food Safety Industry Consultancies
Sanitation and Decontamination
Planning and Production
GFSI Compliance Software
GFSI Compliance Consulting