Chicago Marriot O'Hare, United States
Join us at the Chicago Marriott O'Hare, May 19-20 and discover how automation is driving the events that are shaping our decade. See how today’s technologies can enable greater efficiency and profits for the process industries, discrete manufacturing and packaging. This year’s event will explore:
• The Industrial Internet of Things - Meet and hear our keynote address from the Industrial Internet Consortium’s Exec. Director; learn from multiple experts on how to implement and prepare for the game-changing potential of the IoT.
• 3D Printing - Why is additive manufacturing taking off? Learn about the implications and opportunities for manufacturers, as patents expire and the marketplace expands.
• Smart Manufacturing - Hear from the Chairman of the Smart Manufacturing Leadership Council, General Mills’ Jim Wetzel.
• Over 18 Technology Workshops - Choose the sessions most relevant for your needs.
• Other sessions include: Comau LLC, Corning (on PackML), Scott Farms, Boeing andNASA (on the International Space Station), MOL Danube Refinery, Michelin (on workforce development) and TransCanada (on the Keystone pipeline).