, United States
Listen as Mark Davidson, principal analyst of LNS Research, presents key findings from a benchmark study of global manufacturing executives on best practices for achieving operational excellence. These findings will highlight key strategic operational objectives and challenges of manufacturing organizations, as well as how leading companies are optimizing their key resources—people, processes, and technology—to accelerate their business and operational objectives. Specific results and recommendations will include strategies for:
- Aligning business and manufacturing goals for greater profitability
- Bridging knowledge gaps through cross-functional team building
- Selecting and implementing programs and training that drive results
- Identifying the real-time, role-based key performance indicators that drive maximum impact
- Selecting and implementing Manufacturing Operations Management solutions for specific needs
- Leveraging emerging technologies like big data, mobility and the cloud
Attendees will have the opportunity to engage in a live Q&A session at the conclusion of the webcast and also receive a copy of an exclusive companion eBook.
This webcast is presented by Manufacturing.net and is moderated by Jeff Reinke, Editorial Director, Manufacturing.net. GE is a sponsor of this broadcast.