2014 AUSA Winter Symposium and Exposition
The Von Braun Center, Huntsville, AL, United States
New Location for 2014 — Huntsville, AL
For the first time in history, the AUSA Winter Symposium and Exposition will be held in Huntsville, Alabama at the Von Braun Center. The region is home to 909 defense contractors who collectively provide $5.6 billion in defense contracts for the U.S. government.*
The featured Command for the 2014 Winter Symposium will be the U.S. Army Materiel Command, headquartered at Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville.
Other commands and agencies at Redstone include:
• Army Aviation and Missile Command
• Army Security Assistance Command
• Army Contracting Command
• Army Aviation and Missile Research, Development and Engineering Command
• Army Space and Missile Defense command
• U.S. Missile Defense Agency
Huntsville is also home of AUSA’s Redstone – Huntsville Chapter, which includes over 2,600 military and civilian members.