Adding New Users
This is a quick overview for adding new users to EQI2018.
Before You Begin
You will need the following:
- Device Management
- APM Tenant
These steps are intended to walk you through the process. For more detailed information, please see the device manager documentation for device management and APM Tenant Help Section for APM.
Please note that the login credentials are different for each instance. You can choose to have the same username created and same password for both instances.
- Log in to the device manager.
- From the left navigation bar, click on “User Manager”.
- Click on “Select Action” > “Create”.
- Fill out all the fields and check all the role access for this user. Click “Create”.
- Log in as admin user to the APM tenant.
- From the left navigation bar, click on “Admin” > "Predix Administrator" > “Users”.
- Click on “Add New User”.
- Fill in all the fields required, including username, first and last name, email and password.
- Select the permission set for the user. Click “Next”.
Once all the user accounts are created, you can start adding new assets.